Facebook

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm Back

Okay haven't been on this for about a year and half. But i am back now and I will be blogging at least three times a week. The goal is the same to share the Gospel and let people know that Jesus Christ is still alive and that he is coming back.

Truthfully I got discouraged before because I did not know how to get people to view my blog and as you know it is no fun writing to yourself. So I let the Enemy stop me without even trying to fight back. Well this time I did some studying and join different sites and now I'm back and ready to deliver the Truth. And even if no one comes I will not get disheartened this time around because I know that The Most High is in Control of that and all He needs me to do is write and He will take care of the rest. So if you are reading this in the near future I will come up with a regular routine schedule where I will post. For right now go back and read some of my posting from last year and hopefully they will uplift your spirit. Until next time God Bless.~James

No comments:

Post a Comment