Facebook

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Does God Cry?

Some times I wondered if God cries.I mean if you think about it we serve an loving and Caring God, so I wonder if He cries each time one of us goes astray. I try my hardest to apply this way of thinking when I am preparing to do something that I know that I have no business doing, but the allure of sin can some times be to strong.
However, what if we truly stopped to think about how our actions made God feel. I believe that it would make each of us better people. So my challenge to myself, you can join in as well, this week is to think about each action, reaction, impulse, and urge. I am going to try to see what I'm doing from God's point of view. hopefully this will not only cause me to become a better person but to also strengthen my relationship with God!
Till Next Time God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment